Humic/Fulvic acid and other humic substances, collectively referred to as humates, are the final stage of organic matter as it degrades to its smallest possible size. They are extremely complex molecules, formed naturally over time by soil microorganisms as they recycle the nutrients and organic matter present in decaying plant material.
In healthy, pristine soils, humates are constantly formed by the life and death cycles of plant roots, microorganisms, and fungi in the soil. Modern agricultural practices have disrupted this cycle - in order to maintain good soil health, it is now necessary to add this critical component back into the soil, so that we can reap the benefits of working with instead of against nature.
- Promotes the formation of photosynthesis and chlorophyll
- No residue, improves the physical and chemical properties of soil
- Stimulates protein synthesis and improve crop production
- Increases absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots
- Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant
- Increases the protein, sugar and vitamin content in the plant
- Improves the efficiency of the pesticides and fungicide
- Increases crop resistance to adverse conditions like drought, frost, and disease
- Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides
- Decrease the incidence of certain plant diseases
- Increase crop yield and quality
- Natural organic fertilize
Warnings and precautions for use:
1, when shaken, not with strong acid, strong alkali substances mixed;
2, This product is safety while mixed and applied with neutral & acidic chemicals or other fertilizers; avoiding application while rainy or in blazing sunshine; store in dry places; keep out of reach of children.
3, using before ten am, four pm after the application to the negative side of the crop;
4, recommended the use of groundwater or clean water dilution;